This movie is incredible....

Do you have questions or need help with this specific course? Or do you have suggestions for us? Get support here!
June Greenwood
Stars: 150
Course: Introduction

I'm so glad I found it... I just wanted to let everyone know that if you haven't yet, watch it all the way through, it's incredible.

The ending credits especially where those activists are saving the animals filmed, I was speechless. <3
Adrien
Stars: 250

Honestly, I once tried to watch Earthlings but I think I lasted 10 or 15 minutes. So, I never tried or think about watching Dominion! 😅
Bear
Stars: 70
Course: Dairy Milk
Courses Completed: 1/29

Adrien wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:52 pm So, I never tried or think about watching Dominion! 😅
Same, I just know that it would haunt me, possibly for years. The only time that I'd consider it, is if I feel myself doubting my commitment as far as abstention from the use of other animals. I believe that to be unlikely. Good luck on your vegan life:)
Mae
Stars: 1240
Course: Cosmetics
Courses Completed: 9/32

June Greenwood wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:00 pm I'm so glad I found it... I just wanted to let everyone know that if you haven't yet, watch it all the way through, it's incredible.

The ending credits especially where those activists are saving the animals filmed, I was speechless. <3

Now i'm wondering if i should try to watch the whole thing :cold-open: ... I made it 22 minutes as a vegan of 3 years.. And I still have nightmares about the scenes I saw! I wish all "animal lovers" could watch this film... how anyone can find the appetite to eat animals after watching it is beyond me
Sia Makwana
Stars: 150
Course: Dominion
Courses Completed: 1/31

how do you reply to someone else's comment?
Yuriy
Site Admin
Stars: 910
Course: Companion Animals
Courses Completed: 4/33

Sia Makwana wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:12 am how do you reply to someone else's comment?
The little quote icon at the top right of their comment!

Also, yes, I still haven't watched it all the way through. It's hard. On the bright side, it can make you very passionate about activism :)
Valerie Shepard

I didn't sit to watch Dominion yet. 1.5 years in being vegan, I'm gathering the courage. But I did watch Earthlings (http://www.nationearth.com/) to the very end, and to quote a friend of mine, it is the "vegan maker"!
Alan Daniels
Stars: 50
Courses Completed: 1/32

Honestly I sat the whole way through that and earthlings because I wanted to see if it had shock value since I've watched way worse content and it didn't really affect me I wish it was instead filmed like a snuff film instead of a documentary that would be more effective. I honestly prefer cannibal holocaust
Ian Andrew Marshall
Stars: 210
Course: Environmental FAQ's
Courses Completed: 1/32

I’m so glad that this movie has moved to you. In my opinion, everyone on planet should be required to watch a movie like this. If people can watch this and be ok with purchasing those products and putting them in their mouth, that’s surprising. But the vast majority of us consumers don’t know what is happening. That’s why these movies are so excellent. Thank you for your post.
william badge
Stars: 300
Courses Completed: 1/33

I just tried to watch it and didn't make it past 7 minutes. That is painful to see.