Hello, Vegan Bootcamp!

Introduce yourself to the vegan bootcamp community here and tell us a little about yourself and your journey!
Stephan de Vries
Stars: 0
Course: Dairy Milk

Hi there,

My name is Stephan, I've been vegan for 1 year and 4 months now and I'm never looking back. At first I went plant-based for my health after I learnt how a diet centred around meat, dairy and eggs dramatically increases the risk of developing many serious diseases. Then later I started looking into the ethics behind the consumption of animals and it completely changed how I saw the animal agriculture industry. I started seeing meat as an animal's corpse, milk as an animal's secretions, leather as a cow's skin. I no longer wanted to be the cause of any animal to be abused or murdered.

I strongly believe that being vegan is the least we can do for the animals. It's the moral baseline. Because of that I really wanted to help spread the word. That's why I'm now part of Vegan Hacktivists where I'm helping out as a developer and project leader. If you have a good idea for a project that can help people go vegan, please let us know!

Also, if anybody has questions, please don't hesitate to contact me, I really want to help out!
Adrien
Stars: 250

Welcome to our side!

I see we followed pretty much the same track regarding our conversion.

What are your most challenging difficulties?