Hello

Introduce yourself to the vegan bootcamp community here and tell us a little about yourself and your journey!
Michelle Turner
Course: Introduction

My name is Michelle and I am 22. I came across this page after contemplating becoming Vegan. This because I feel sick internally. I feel like the things that I eat are making me sick and it’s not as filling as I need it to be to fully get through my day. I am 278 pounds of good health but not good for my size and stature. I can see my ideal health I want to be at but I have no motivation or energy to really do it, it almost feels like I’m on autopilot some days. I feel good most days but oh boy do I have some depressing days. Anyway, the point of all this is to say I am going to well educate myself on the different ways I can incorporate this into my daily life, I just want to be well again.
Alissa1
Stars: 1150
Course: Entertainment
Courses Completed: 10/33

I am familiar with that sick feeling after eating non-vegan or highly processed foods. It’s 1 second of enjoyment on the tongue and hours or days of uncomfortable feeling during digestion. I was also focused on an ideal of health I didn’t know how to achieve, but found Bikram yoga paired with vegetarian/vegan diet really worked wonders for sustained energy, better sleep and improved self-esteem. Have you ever tried hot yoga? Bikram or hot yoga 26&2 is a beginner class that has kept me coming back for over a decade. Good luck on your journey!