If you have specific dietary needs or need specific nutritional advice, please create a thread in this forum!
Our dietitians will respond as soon as they can with helpful advice to get you going.
Please only use this forum if it's specific nutritional/dietary questions, for example:
Good questions for our dietitians:
- How can I meet my dietary needs if I have a soy and nut allergy?
- I'm losing weight at an alarming rate, what should I be eating?
- I want to go vegan but my doctor said I can't because I'm anemic?
- What is a healthy weight range for me and do I need to eat less?
- My doctor says I'm deficient in Omega 3's, but I'm taking a supplement?
- I had a low white blood cell count, and my doctor says to consume red meat?
- Where do I get my protein from?
- How do I gain weight on a vegan diet?
- What do I need to supplement as a vegan?
- Are eating avocados for fat healthy for me?
Otherwise, our mentors would love to help you with any other questions you might have in going vegan, food related or otherwise. :)
Ask a question for one of our mentors by clicking below!
Thank you so much, and good luck with the bootcamp!