All Over the Place

Introduce yourself to the vegan bootcamp community here and tell us a little about yourself and your journey!
Philip
Stars: 310
Course: Dominion
Courses Completed: 1/32

Hi everyone, I am landing here today after watching The Game Changers and Forks Over Knives. I grew up on the standard American diet and for the last few years been mostly following low carb, Paleo and Keto. I thought I was doing the right thing, but despite exercise and maintaining a slim frame...I feel awful most of the time, skinny-fat and tired.

I am looking for a change. I am not even sure what to believe anymore, there seems to be "experts" on all sides claiming which diet is best. I am looking for improvement in health and the more I read and watch on the web, the more my eyes are opening to animal rights.
Stéphanie
Stars: 2130
Course: Eggs
Courses Completed: 16/32

Hey Philip,

Welcome to the bootcamp !
I would recommend asking for VEGAN dietician advises ! You can request one here : viewforum.php?f=42
Also, depending where you live, you could find one "off screen" just look on google, and IG has many many info and ressources !
Join a local vegan community (you'll find them on FB) and you can go to events with like minded people and see how they do it !!!

You'll find a way to make this work ! So many of us thrive on a vegan diet don't worry and enjoy your new cruelty free life !

Stef
Philip
Stars: 310
Courses Completed: 1/32

Thank you Stef, so far I am feeling great with vegan. I will check out those resources...looking forward to my new journey.
Valerie Shepard

I would also recommend Mic the Vegan's channel on YouTube. He's all about peer reviewed health research, and a very good resource for plant based eating!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJq0e ... cqgxIE9MHw