New Vegan here

Introduce yourself to the vegan bootcamp community here and tell us a little about yourself and your journey!
Star
Stars: 250
Course: Introduction

Hello,
I am interested in starting a small discord for support where we can interact and encourage each other as we develop proper vegan mindsets and lifestyles. I want to be able to talk about meals and send pictures, have someone check in on me and I check in on someone, share articles and talk about ethics. Let me know if you are interested
Johanna
Stars: 50
Courses Completed: 1/32

hi everyone. Creating a discord is a great idea and i would definitely join!

also just to share: I decided to go vegan just last week bc after seeing seaspiracy, cowspiracy and earthlings, i just cant look at meat the same way again. I would like to continue going vegan, but a few days into it, i feel lonely. I feel like im alone in this, because im in a household of omnivores, living in the Philippines (Filipinos love their meat) so i dont have anyone to share struggles with. I know there’s some lovely people in the internet, but of course it’s different when there’s someone im actually with experiencing this 😞 ive been searching about vegans here in PH and i saw mostly people being discouraged because of how unfriendly this country is to vegans.

i dont know, do any of you have the same experience in the country youre living in? Do you have any tips on how transitioning to veganism could be a little bit easier? Or by slim chance is there anyone here who’s filipino??
Heather Jenkins
Stars: 20

Hello,

Where I have not been eating meat for a long time, I am now trying to be more conscience of what I'm eating but it is a very hard process to find good snacks.