Hi

Introduce yourself to the vegan bootcamp community here and tell us a little about yourself and your journey!
John1
Stars: 2940
Course: Environmental FAQ's
Courses Completed: 32/32

Hi
Mae
Stars: 1240
Course: Cosmetics
Courses Completed: 9/32

hi john! welcome! what inspired you to go vegan?
Loreal
Stars: 150
Course: Dominion
Courses Completed: 1/30

Hi!
John1
Stars: 2940
Course: Environmental FAQ's
Courses Completed: 32/32

Looking to be healthier and can not convince my parents I am 15
Mae
Stars: 1240
Course: Cosmetics
Courses Completed: 9/32

parents can be tough to convince and sometimes set in their ways. If you are 15 I'm guessing you still live at home with them and may not have full control over what you eat.. Try to be vegan over things you can control—meals you buy for yourself, clothing and shoes you buy for yourself, etc.—but don't be hard on yourself if you can't go completely vegan right now. Just make any changes you can, and be proud of these changes. Keep on chatting with your parents, they might slowly come around.

The definition of veganism is "Veganism is a philosophy and way of living which seeks to exclude—as far as is possible and practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose...." That phrase - "as far as possible and practicable"- means that you are still vegan, even if there are sacrifices you have to make based on your current situation.

you got this !