hello!

Introduce yourself to the vegan bootcamp community here and tell us a little about yourself and your journey!
Rhys
Stars: 940
Course: Forks Over Knives
Courses Completed: 5/31

hi, I'm a uni student who's interested in vegainism. I know how environmentally devastating animal agriculture is and I want to learn how i can make more sustainable choices, but balanced with practicality and a history of anorexia. I dont know if I'll ever be able to cut out animal products completely, but I want to learn more and do my best.
tofu
Stars: 480
Course: Dairy Milk
Courses Completed: 4/31

Hi Rhys! Glad to have you here!

It's very important to look after yourself, especially given your history. Always be kind to yourself. Hopefully, once you get the hang of this veganism thing, it will be easier for you to cut out as many animal products as possible.

Right now, you have motivation and will, and that is all you need at this point (well, other than a B12 supplement :grinning-smiling: ). You are at the right place because the Vegan Bootcamp covers various aspects of veganism, so you can learn about any topic that interests you.

Hope we'll see you around here! ^^
Yuriy
Site Admin
Stars: 910
Course: Companion Animals
Courses Completed: 4/33

Welcome Rhys!

Definitely agree with what tofu suggested, and also would recommend checking out the Groceries and Recipes & Cooking sections if you're looking for inspiration for meals without animal products! The latter has a bunch of links to different recipe websites. My favorite one is the recipe list on Veganuary (https://veganuary.com/recipes/) -- so many recipes, and very well written instructions :)