heyo from MA

Introduce yourself to the vegan bootcamp community here and tell us a little about yourself and your journey!
anon
Stars: 2210
Course: Fitness
Courses Completed: 15/31

heyo!
I'm an animation student in massachusetts & I've been living with my vegan dog and non vegan (but very supportive!) family. I love everything outdoors & try to casually use my art for animal activism.

My dad was interested in veganism until i admitted I was doing it for the animals, and my mom was vegetarian for health when she was my age. It's been really frustrating and upsetting knowing how much pain and suffering goes into the foods they eat and how eeeaaaasy it'd be for us to all eat vegan.

if anyone has advice about living with non vegan family, or just wants a fellow herbivore to talk to, feel free to reply/message me :snake: :dizzy-star:
Activist Hub
Site Admin
Stars: 12120
Course: Dairy Milk
Courses Completed: 7/31

Heya hope! Thanks for posting here!

Super cool that you're doing art for animal activism, and that you found us!

Let us know if you ever need anything :)
Mae
Stars: 1240
Course: Cosmetics
Courses Completed: 9/32

hope wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:44 pm heyo!
I'm an animation student in massachusetts & I've been living with my vegan dog and non vegan (but very supportive!) family. I love everything outdoors & try to casually use my art for animal activism.

My dad was interested in veganism until i admitted I was doing it for the animals, and my mom was vegetarian for health when she was my age. It's been really frustrating and upsetting knowing how much pain and suffering goes into the foods they eat and how eeeaaaasy it'd be for us to all eat vegan.

if anyone has advice about living with non vegan family, or just wants a fellow herbivore to talk to, feel free to reply/message me :snake: :dizzy-star:
hey hope! i'm from MA too! I'm in Cambridge 😊 nice to meet you
anon
Stars: 2210
Course: Fitness
Courses Completed: 15/31

omg hii nice to meet u too
JamesVioms

You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
milfswithbrothers
Yuriy
Site Admin
Stars: 910
Course: Companion Animals
Courses Completed: 4/33

Hi and welcome!

Family can be a challenge. Check out the friends and family course here if you haven't yet, and maybe see if they'd be up for watching some of the documentaries. For some reason friends and family are sometimes more likely to consider ideas when someone else presents them 😅