My name is Vegan

Introduce yourself to the vegan bootcamp community here and tell us a little about yourself and your journey!
Vegan Light
Stars: 400
Course: Self-Care
Courses Completed: 3/33

Hi everyone,

I would like to say a big thank you for finding upon this Community `Forum and I cannot wait to make lots of vegan connections and contacts.

:delicious-face:

I am a vegan of 8 years and I've loved every minute of it, the food, the health, the ethical slants, the networks, the friendships grown. I've found vegan compassion is the single biggest WOW for me in being a vegan which results form the simple fact of not abusing the animal kingdom and in return the Universe grants this immense ability of compassion which every vegan has and non-vegans don't - which is quite funny sometimes , but anyway.

I am also of a green, sustainability, bio diverse, ethical vegan mindset and love answering any questions

Wish you all a lot of luck, Love and Light

Vegan Light
Cynetta Jackson
Stars: 400
Course: Honey
Courses Completed: 4/33

Hi Vegan,
Love the humor in your name. I’m new here but have been vegan off and on for ten years, mostly on. There definitely is a lot of love and compassion that gets passed from one vegan to the next that is so full of light that it outshines any of the negative comments we may experience from others. Glad to have you with us!