hello from Mila

Introduce yourself to the vegan bootcamp community here and tell us a little about yourself and your journey!
MilaTheDinosauroid
Stars: 480
Course: Meat
Courses Completed: 2/33

Hello my name is Mila, I am 24 years old, I like videogames, cartoons/anime, writing, evolutionary biology, science in general and Dinosaurs. I am in the process of writing my own fictional universe, I have already written 14 different alien species with unique different stories behind them.

The reason I've come here is because I've tried to go vegan 2x and each time I tried to do it overnight and I didn't know what to do and I didn't know what to eat so I gave up so now I wish to try more slowly and learn stuff along the way so that I will know what to do and the slower transition will be a bit easier, the reason I want to do this is mostly for the ethical and environmental reason but the health reason is just a perk.
Yuriy
Site Admin
Stars: 910
Course: Companion Animals
Courses Completed: 4/33

Hi Mila, welcome!! Evolutionary biology is super cool :)

I hope the resources on our website will be helpful in your transition. I can also recommend the recipes on the Veganuary page if you're looking for additional recipe inspiration!