Hi my name is Annette!

Introduce yourself to the vegan bootcamp community here and tell us a little about yourself and your journey!
Annette Hahn
Stars: 660
Course: Dominion
Courses Completed: 5/33

So glad to have found a support group! This is my second try. Both times it was cold Turkey Vegan. (It makes zero sense to me and how I work to ease into it.) I know about the side effects and I think I’m through them. I don’t remember why I failed last time. My guess is I wasn’t prepared as well as I should have been. This time I’m confident plant based is the ONLY way to live for me. Plus I’m planning my meals.

I’m proudly 57 going on 58 this week. I feel I gave myself the very best birthday gift with this diet. My hope is that my friends and family see the differences in me and want to join me.
Activist Hub
Site Admin
Stars: 12570
Course: Dairy Milk
Courses Completed: 7/31

Glad to have you here Annette, thanks for joining us and best of luck!
Binang
Course: Introduction

How are you And the? I'm Binang. Nice being here.
Binang

How do I start the course?
Liam Gentile
Stars: 20
Course: Dairy Milk

Binang wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:35 pm How do I start the course?
Hey Binang, if you click on courses on the top section of the website, you should then see the introduction course near the top of the page. If not, scroll down a little bit and you'll see it.
Michael Watson

Well hello, it’s my first day on here. I’ve failed a few times soon but jumped back on the wagon today 😁
Annette Hahn wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:29 pm So glad to have found a support group! This is my second try. Both times it was cold Turkey Vegan. (It makes zero sense to me and how I work to ease into it.) I know about the side effects and I think I’m through them. I don’t remember why I failed last time. My guess is I wasn’t prepared as well as I should have been. This time I’m confident plant based is the ONLY way to live for me. Plus I’m planning my meals.

I’m proudly 57 going on 58 this week. I feel I gave myself the very best birthday gift with this diet. My hope is that my friends and family see the differences in me and want to join me.
kelliab killroy
Stars: 240
Course: Dominion
Courses Completed: 2/33

guys help i already failed im 10 minutes in and i ate some ribs :face-sleep-zzz: